FPSDC offers an investment option that paves the way for the mutual growth of investors and those in need.
Through FPSDC’s investment option, investors can earn better while also giving them the opportunity to help keep the enterprise of those in the margins grow and support community development projects. Not just that! Investors are also allowed to get their money back whenever they want it.
The FPSDC Social Investment Facility
FPSDC invites organizations to participate in its Social Investment Facility which aims to generate resources for investment in community enterprises.
- The Social Investment Facility is designed to provide alternative investment opportunities to organizations to earn better returns for their money and at the same time support development initiatives of the disadvantaged communities.
- FPSDC shall partner with any interested organization. As the fund trustee, FPSDC, shall manage the investment by lending it to NGOs, Cooperatives and Peoples’ Organizations (POs) that support small community enterprises by participating in joint venture arrangements with the community.
- FPSDC assures social investors of liquidity and availability of funds and its full earnings in times of withdrawal or termination of investment.
Earning while Helping
- For every investment you make, you earn an interest higher than your regular savings or investment rate.
- We issue time deposit certificate for your investment placements.
- FPSDC lends out the money to viable and job-generating enterprises in the community that will eventually create jobs.
- Supporting the development initiatives of FPSDC members for their partner communities can provide opportunity for a better quality of life among the disadvantaged in rural areas.
- We will inform you of how your investment has benefited communities.
- Our partnership can make micro and small-scale community enterprises successful.
With the help of your investments, together, we will . . .
- Allow businesses to be competitive by providing affordable interest rate compared to the informal market and formal financial institutions
- Help businesses grow by providing easier access to loans compared to formal lending institutions.
- Educate clients through entrepreneurship training, business orientations and values formation to community organizations
- Enable enterprises to be sustainable by providing technical assistance, business development support, market linkages, exchange visits, among many others.
- Pioneer a brand new perspective towards the poor. We will prove that they are also capable of contributing significant profit. We believe that this initiative would be a big leap towards mainstreaming those in the margins of the development process.
Building partnerships as a way to respond to pressing societal concerns has been a strong pillar of cooperative tradition in our country. INVEST NOW!
WHERE TO FIND US
Warehouse Address: Weldon Realty Bldg. 4 Piscor Compound, A. Rodriguez Avenue, Manggahan Pasig City